[tomboy-list] Tomboy hack night in Utah this Friday

Boyd Timothy btimothy at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 13:35:20 PST 2007

I just wanted to forward this on.  Please join us in #tomboy even if
you're not in Utah.  Kudos John for organizing this.

------------------- Original Post [1] -----------------------------
We will be hacking on Tomboy Friday (December 7th) at 6 p.m [2]. We are going to
be focusing on the Tasks and Tagging capabilities of it, so if you are
interested in help us fix bugs, improve the functionality, or even have some
input on what you'd like to see in these features, you should come by.

It will be on Novell campus in Provo, if you are coming please RSVP (by
emailing me) so we know how much pizza to buy and if we need to reserve a
larger conference room.

The tasks feature list is here:
http://live.gnome.org/Tomboy/Tasks

Tagging: