[tomboy-list] ANNOUNCE: Tomboy 0.9.2 Released

Matt Price matt.price at utoronto.ca
Mon Dec 17 20:42:05 PST 2007

On Mon, 2007-12-17 at 15:24 -0700, Boyd Timothy wrote:
> On Dec 17, 2007 3:14 PM, Matt Price <matt.price at utoronto.ca> wrote:
> > are there build instructions somewhere?  quick google search didn't turn
> > them up.
> >
> > thx,
> >
> > matt
> >

> Matt,
>
> So long as you have mono and other C# requirements installed, you
> should be able to follow the instructions here:
>
> http://live.gnome.org/Tomboy/Developers

sorry i missed those!  was stuck somewhere else in the dev site &
thought i was already at the root site...  anyway thanks, works now!
for me the sync addin is broken in svn/0.9.2.  is that true for other
people too (won't permit configureation)?  haven't tried this with a
clean ~/.tomboy as i'm actually using my notes...

matt

--
Matt Price
matt.price at utoronto.ca