[tomboy-list] Windows status

Dave Foster dave.foster at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 12:58:14 PDT 2008

hi all -

To clarify step #2 in Sandy's instructions, you want to replace the file:
c:\Program Files\Medsphere\Gtk# Runtime\etc\gtk-2.0\gdk-pixbuf.loaders with
the attached file.

I believe there is a difference in the directory name if you get medsphere's
SDK version versus runtime version.  Clearly this is just for the runtime
version, and will not work for the SDK version.

Also, I had some super strange problem with Vista and security that saw me
able to open the file in gvim for windows, make the edits, save it, have it
open again in vim (multiple times) with the correct text, but not actually
have the correct text in it (opening with notepad confirmed it).  I have no
idea what could cause such behavior but just watch out for the permission
crap on Vista.

cheers,
dave

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 7:57 PM, Sandy Armstrong <sanfordarmstrong at gmail.com