[tomboy-list] Win XP SP2 error at startup
mandelum at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 08:48:34 PST 2008
Here is the full content of the .tomboy.log file:
> 2008-12-08 16:38:59 [DEBUG]: NoteManager created with note path
> "C:\Documents and Settings\AdministratÃ¶r\Application Data\tomboy".
> 2008-12-08 16:38:59 [INFO]: Initializing Mono.Addins
The same "Mono.Addins" was in the error message as you could see from the
After some trying out for my self...
I found out that it was proboly the swedish ö in my account name that caused
problems, this usually does not happen,, and you may want to fix it. But I
acutally have the temporary solution of a new windows account, and it works
great now!!! Thanks so much for the help! Besides, I figured, this new
account actually makes my windoze wich I hate and only use for a couple of
programs faster. So working in this new account is acutally nice and
So thanks a lot. It is probobly a localization bug in Mono, wich will be
easy to fix...
Thanks again for a beautiful program that truly extends my mind!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Tomboy-list