[tomboy-list] ANNOUNCE: Tomboy 0.9.7 Released
btimothy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 10:58:21 PST 2008
This email is to announce Tomboy 0.9.7, the release candidate for
GNOME 2.22.0 (2.21.92).
Tomboy is a simple personal note-taking application designed to be
unobtrusive and friendly, while supporting inter-note-links similar to
a WikiWikiWeb to help you organize your notes and ideas. It can run
either as a GNOME panel applet or a notification tray icon.
Tomboy's Website: http://www.gnome.org/projects/tomboy
Tomboy's Wiki: http://live.gnome.org/Tomboy
* Road Map: http://live.gnome.org/Tomboy/RoadMap
* Brainstorming: http://live.gnome.org/Tomboy/PlaceForNewIdeas
Tomboy is available at:
This release includes the following:
* Fix multi note drag and drop into a notebook (#513046).
* Fix remembering size/position of search window (#518316).
* Fix title column in search window for long titled notes (#518666).
* Fix long note titles in main menu to prevent wide menu (#417145).
* Fix to allow ampersand (&) in a notebook name (#510003).
* Fix scroll to end of large paste (#441296).
* Fix infinite loop with panel size <= 16 pixels (#503226).
* Fix links from DnD files/folders with spaces (#303902).
* Fix line of dashes (-----) from being interpreted as bulleted list (#490161).
* Fix infinite loop when exporting circularly linked notes to HTML (#422951).
* Fix to remove bundled ndesk-dbus since it's now included in GNOME (#509187).
* Fix to prevent notebook assignment from modifying last change date (#508798).
* Fix support of new GConf Property Editors (#512512).
* Fix deleted notes from being recreated (#507493).
* Other bugfixes: #496986, #503165, #507249, #507382, #510442, #514284, #518294
* Translation updates: be at latin, ca, de, fi, kn, ko, mk, nl, pl, pt, vi
Most of the fixes included in this release were done as part of bugslashing day
. Awesome work everyone! Keep it up! There's only one more week before
we hit hard code freeze .
Note to packagers: as mentioned above, we've removed our internal copy of
ndesk-dbus (bug #509187) since ndesk-dbus-* is included in GNOME now.
Please adjust your packages accordingly.
Note about bulleted lists: Because of bug #490161, we've adjusted the way that
the dash and asterisk characters are interpreted. To start a bulleted list, you
must make sure to add a space character after the dash/asterisk.
More information about the Tomboy-list