[tomboy-list] Fw: I'd like to write some test scripts
sanfordarmstrong at gmail.com
Tue May 27 05:53:57 PDT 2008
2008/5/26 xieliang <xieliang at kingsoft.com>:
> and , my email also include : steppewolf at 126.com
> i had try to applicate a new GNOME-ACCOUNT
> it need some maintainer to vouch?
Here is the normal process for getting a GNOME SVN account:
1. Find stuff you want to fix.
2. If there are not already bugs reported on those things, create bugs.
3. Attach patches to those bugs so they can be reviewed by the project
4. If the patches are accepted, the maintainers will commit them to SVN.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 several times, until you earn a certain amount of
trust with the maintainers. Then they will ask you to get a GNOME SVN
We're not at that point yet, so I won't vouch for your account. But I
look forward to seeing patches from you so we can start down that
Thanks for your enthusiasm,
More information about the Tomboy-list