[tomboy-list] Windows status

Samuel Vandamme samuel.v at sava.be
Wed Sep 3 09:03:37 PDT 2008

The patch didnt fix the problem for me.

Error    1    The command "copy "C:\Documents and
Settings\Samuel\Desktop\tomboy-portable2\\data\icons\hicolor_apps_48x48_tomboy.png"
"C:\Documents and Settings\Samuel\Desktop\tomboy-portable2\\tomboy.png"

The double // are the problem. Also theres an extra letter at the beginning
for the csproj file that stops visual studio from opening the file.

On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 3:27 PM, Sandy Armstrong <sanfordarmstrong at gmail.com

--

Met vriendelijke groeten
Vandamme Samuel