[tomboy-list] what's the status on google notebook sync addin

Pedro pedro100 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 18:36:01 PDT 2008

Hey all. Where can I check for updates on the development of the
google notebook plugin?
I am having a growing need for a sync tool like this.

I would be willing to write an addin for synchronization with a remote
dokuwiki instalation. Dokuwiki comes with an XML-RPC API so it
whouldn't be so dfficult, though it would be my first contact with
mono/C#/.net/whatever.
But of course, this would take some time, If the release of a fairly
usable sync addin for google notebook is expected soon I would surely
use it instead.