[tomboy-list] what's the status on google notebook sync addin

Glen Solsberry gms8994 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 13:39:02 PDT 2008

I've actually started work on a plugin.  You can see it and get the
source at http://code.google.com/p/tomboy2googlenotebook

Unfortunately, due to API restrictions, it's one way sync only (from
Notebook to Tomboy), but as soon as Google opens up the Notebook API,
this will be complete.

Please let me know via the Issues list if you have any problems with it.