[tomboy-list] what's the status on google notebook sync addin

Pedro pedro100 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 14:27:18 PDT 2008

Mmm... i didn't know about that restriction. I understand why it
exists though, take a look at
http://www.google.com/notebook/search
and notice the ridiculous amount of spam that got into google notebook.
Well... let's wait and see.

Glen, I would kindly ask you to anounce your releases or any  relevant
updates on google notebook gdata API. That addin would reall come in
hand.

I too a look at the source of your addin and at the exporttohtml one
too. I hevn't decided if I should get into this dokuwiki sync project
or not, it would be a kind of long rocess as I am not so familliar
with C#.