[tomboy-list] Bring a note on startup

Pedro pedro100 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 05:27:36 PDT 2008

Dummy me. I didn't even check command line options. There's absolutely
no need to use a script.
I am aware that tomboy keeps the notes open from session to session,
but that's not the behavior I want.

BTW, here's another suggestion: a command line option to create notes
and set their content through command line without opening them can be
very usefull.