[tomboy-list] Bring a note on startup

Pedro pedro100 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 11:07:47 PDT 2008

Awesome! I would suggest some way to directly feed data into a note
just by using a command, without opening vim.

Still concerning my first question. There's an issue with the solution
you pointed me. The list of notes also shows up when i start up gnome.
Any way to fix this.

Also, I don't understand so well how the panel widgets work.
Personally I use a tomboy notes widget next by other aplications'
shortcuts I use often like firefox or gedit. Today, i played around
with gnome panels a bit and i ended up having a tomboy widget in the
notification area. Now for some reason is not there anymore... I guess
it will only show on the notification area in case there's no widget
somewhere else in a panel. Is that so?

I hope I am not being annoying with so many questions.