[tomboy-list] 回复: Re: add export selected notes to a New note

mengzhuo li muziwind at yahoo.com.cn
Fri Sep 26 18:15:37 PDT 2008

Sandy Armstrong <sanfordarmstrong at gmail.com> 写道: Andrew Conkling wrote:
> 2008/9/25 mengzhuo li
> >

>     html.diff is the patch based on tomboy_0.10.2-0ubuntu1
>

> You should probably make an effort to patch against SVN (or at least
> 0.12.0 which was just released) so others have a chance to use your
> patch in the future and maybe for it to get accepted into the codebase.

It probably makes the most sense as an add-in.

Sandy
I downloaded svn source code and tested the patch , fortunately it is ok now. using patch -p1 < ../html.diff command , and configure , make, make install, i run tomboy, test the function, it 's ok.
thanks for your remind. if i make patch from now on i will use svn source code .