[tomboy-list] Getting Tomboy Back On Track

Sandy Armstrong sanfordarmstrong at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 17:48:11 PDT 2008

Okay, so not much feedback on this yet, but that's OK.  I'm going to be
out of town for the next two weekends...the second of those weekends
I'll be attending the GNOME Summit in Boston, where I look forward to
some great work and talks.  After that, I'd like to have our roadmap
meeting.

How about Thursday, October 16th, at 9AM PST?  I'm just pulling this
date from nowhere, but what do people think about that?  If you'd like
to attend, feel free to suggest alternate dates or times.  Weekdays,
weekends, days, nights, whenever.

After the meeting, I'm going to start spending every other Saturday
doing hard-core bug/patch triaging in #tomboy.  The only "feature" I
plan to work on at first is full Windows support, for the selfish reason
that I want more contributors.  So starting October 18th, you are
welcome to help me smash bugs and review patches.  The point is to keep
the wheels turning.  This should help anybody out who wants to work on
new features (and I'm sure we'll have some sweet new ideas after I get
back from Summit!).

Let me know what works for you,
Sandy