[tomboy-list] Getting Tomboy Back On Track

Andrew Conkling andrew.conkling at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 11:03:31 PDT 2008

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 1:27 PM, Sandy Armstrong <sanfordarmstrong at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Andrew Conkling wrote:
> > In general, as far as the bugs go, I don't know that I'll be spending
> > any time on the wiki; I prefer to manage them in Bugzilla. Is
> > managing bugs on the wiki useful to you? If so, can you describe
> > sorta what you'd like to see?
>
> The idea was to get something like "votes" on which bugs people care
> about.  Voting isn't enabled in GNOME bugzilla.  Maybe you're right,
> though, about it not being useful.  Should I instead encourage people to
> "ping" existing bugs they care about so that I can assign priority to
> them in bugzilla?  It would be noisy for a short time, but maybe that
> would work better than asking people to add entries to a random wiki
> page.  :-)

Yeah, I think that sounds good. I'd be willing to help guide people as they
comment on the bugs themselves and whatnot, and I think some obvious ones
will (hopefully) stick out as we go through the bugs. Maybe we can see where
we're at once everything seems to be triaged and whatnot?

--
Andrew Conkling
http://andrewski.net