[tomboy-list] Rewards for completion of plugins
anirudh at anirudhsanjeev.org
Wed Apr 14 13:18:54 PDT 2010
Excerpts from Richard Thomas's message of Wed Apr 14 11:55:13 +0530 2010:
> And on that note.. I want each notebook to be stored in its own folder
> so I can share the specific folder out instead of the whole thing.
1. Clone git://github.com/ninjagod/misc.git
2. move the MirrorDirAddin to Tomboy/Addins
3. Set sync interval in line 41 of MirrorDirCore.cs
4. Set output path in line 56 of MirrorDirCore.cs
5. Set the output folder for the dll in The project options
It should sync all the notes. It's just a hack right now and can be
I tried to put the syncing preferences in a separate widget and even made a
can you please take a look and tell me what I did wrong. And also any other
things I've done wrong.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Tomboy-list