[tomboy-list] About Me - New Maintainer

Jared Jennings jaredljennings at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 07:44:43 PDT 2011

I am a home-grown IT consultant. As probably most of us, I started in
computers at 13 and had my first real job as a paid IT person at 16. I
have always been consulting in the Novell and OpenSource space and
believe strongly in making Software work for Business's.

In the last few years I have moved into the development space with C#
and Java. I use Tomboy daily and have wanted to contribute for a while
now.

I would like to see more Tomboy adoption and I hope I can help. I
believe the modal "powerful, but simple" is best.

My role as Tomboy Maintainer will be to handle the NEWS item. Plus
hopefully some patches :)

-Jared