[tomboy-list] Path to Tomboy notes on Mac OS X

Josep M. Fontana josepm.fontana at upf.edu
Thu Feb 2 11:51:31 PST 2012

You've made my day by saying that you got a Mac :-) Not because I'm
fanboy that is happy when others join the cult but because I think this
will pretty much guarantee that Macs are not going to be left behind by
Tomboy developers :-) I had pretty much all my needs satisfied in terms
of software, with the exception of Tomboy. This is the only piece of
software for which I haven't found any Mac software that that is
equivalent of better from what I was using before. I do hope the issue
with the accented characters will be solved soon. Some of my notes are
in Catalan or Spanish and, unfortunately, we have those annoying tildes
to deal with.

I don't know whether you had owned a Mac before but maybe you'll
experience the feeling I started to experience 15 days after I got mine:
"once you go Mac, there is no going back" (ok, maybe I am a fanboy).

JM