[tomboy-list] Ubuntu One shutting off Tomboy

David Nielsen gnomeuser at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 03:56:41 PST 2013

We have top men on the job.. top men. Only we are not adapting to U1, instead we are reimplementing the syncing server (the existing Snowy server is unmaintained and.. well lets say not nice). Timo is working on that project under the name Rainy. You will be able to deploy the server yourself and we are also working on getting a public server set up for people to use, however as running such a service costs money and requires time + man power we are looking into options to sustain the service so you can count on it in the foreseeable future. When all of this will be up and running I can't tell you but it is an area that is being worked on furiously.

--
David Nielsen